Thursday, February 17, 2011

Financial literacy: Does the industry really want us to be educated?

Financial literacy: Does the industry really want us to be educated?

If the financial industry is smart then the answer to this question is a resounding YES! In fact, I know a company out there that is actively looking to educate the public on the basics of how money works and does it all at no charge or obligation to the consumer.

And if you want to know or be connected with someone who can help YOU no matter what your financial situation is, message me and I'll connect you. Financial education is out there, and it is available free of charge.

Financial education saved my life and is giving my kids a future. Everyone should learn where they COULD be if they only knew what was possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment