Monday, August 27, 2012

Unsettled


I kind of feel like this today. 

A little like I'm losing my mind...and my faith in myself is wavering.  Part of me is aching to just walk up to opportunity...and I guess in some ways I am doing exactly that. 

But I also waffle between absolute confidence in 'the plan' and wanting to push everything forward faster and faster. The funny thing, is in the middle of all of this I have peace in the decisions that have been made, in spite of me.

I know deep down that doors are being opened for me by this glorious universe, but remembering that while balancing my fears isn't as easy as it seems. So I go between confident and desperate need to control my future. 

I've got a terrible suspicion that my world is about to become infinitely more balanced, and busy at the same time, so I know that I should enjoy this time before the storm hits.  






No comments:

Post a Comment