Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Has Panache, Lacks Grace


I think this image is amazing. Simply because the feat of looking like this, whilst engaging with a pole and not falling on her head is something I'd love to do but fear I can't.

You see I have this issue with clumsy. I fall off things, walk into things, trip over things, and am generally a walking billboard for the work "OOOPS!" Inanimate objects ALWAYS jump out at me and attack!

Kyle can attest to the fact that I've generally got at least one bruise on my body at any given time, the origin of which I've no clue.

For a girl who danced for many years my clumsiness has always plagued me. At age 15 I nearly danced off the front of the stage at Centennial Auditorium. In recent years I once, while texting and walking, walked my son into a shrub. I had a very unimpressed 4 year old out of that one.

But I see images like this and they inspire me one step closer toward becoming the best me EVER! So far if this year is any indication as to how 40 is going to be, then I'm all over this decade! If I don't fall down a set of stairs, or (more likely) smash my self falling off a curb first!

I choose to believe that what I lack in grace, I make up for in charisma, style and general overall panache!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment