Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Change is in the air


For the last while I've been facing some professional turmoil, which has created a tonne of stress, frustration and disillusionment. The funny thing is that I've always known that where I am right now isn't where I'm going to be. Today has always been a stepping stone to tomorrow.

Some of this turmoil has sorted itself out in the last few days and I am feeling oddly jubilantly free for lack of a better word. It is astounding how you can get mired in the mud of work and forget your 'why' so easily.

My why are four lovely children. My why is my wonderful loving spousal equivalent. My why is my passion and making a difference in lives around me. I haven't been doing that for ages, and now I'm writing my own ticket...planning and strategizing my own life and it's frankly quite liberating!

I'm not exactly sure what the next 90 days is going to bring, I only know that I'm so ready for the changes and direct, whatever it looks like.



No comments:

Post a Comment