Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Not the Jackass Whisperer....

Someone said to me the other day that I've "really changed".

They then with other words made it clear that it wasn't a compliment. And through the dialogue it became clear that they are in extraordinary turmoil that they can't even see.

I have this to say:


Sometimes you grow up in ways you don't plan, but in the end we grow and we're better for the trials and tribulations we go through.

Each of us handle our pain differently, accept the challenges uniquely to us.



And unlike the person who uncomplimented me, I don't have any desire to change them or their opinion of me, I'm too busy living a great life and working on myself. Sometimes that is enough to seriously piss people off, and you're welcome!



No comments:

Post a Comment