Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Writers Block....

Ok, so normally I have several posts in a day. Several of my posts have been ones that were 'sitting' written but hadn't published them...because here's the thing. I'm not feeling 'it'.

The "it" that is inspiration to write. Normally I love to write and put my jumbled thoughts into the universe, which I'm sure there are many people out there who would rather I didn't.

The advice to overcome this, I've heard, is that you need to write everyday, so today I am.....despite not really having much to say.

That is how I'm going to learn to blog consistently and find my writers voice...now not everyone is going to looooove my blogging, in fact, a couple of friends were talking the other day about how they could never blog, because of taking the feedback too personally.

I'll be honest, at first I did, but now it doesn't bother me any more. I generally delete anything negative, and the truth is 99% don't have the balls to do it in any way public. I get personal messages via FaceBook and Twitter about how much I suck. Whatever, haters be hatin', I really could care less.

Clearly I'm doing something right.

Which is why it annoys the HELL out of me when I don't know what I want to write, what will amuse me and therefore amuse others.

And to the haters who find themselves reading this remember...I don't force you here...this world is brilliantly filled with freewill. Exercise yours and don't worry, I'll continue to write and do my thing...because I can!



2 comments:

  1. good for you! i hadn't posted in months, and now i've done 3 days in a row! i'm sure there are those who were quite content with my silence too. ;) but i'll read whatever you write, cause i likes it. maybe you're the one who inspired me to get back at it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kristi! I absolutely love reading your thoughts and reflections. You're working so hard to be authentic and intentional which I so appreciate!

    I read a 'thing' on Facebook yesterday that was about the criticism of others being their problem. It's so true.

    Like freewill we also have free speech! :)

    ReplyDelete