Friday, July 20, 2012

This is YOUR sign!


I love the scene in the Jim Carrey movie Bruce Almighty, where he's looking for a sign, imploring God and the universe to give him a sign.

What makes it so funny is how often I've looked back at life and the signs that lit the way and marked the path of my decisions, and I am forever thinking "how did I miss that!?"

Every journey and decision that I make has been littered with signs directing me, right from that tiny voice inside of me who were telling me where I needed to go and what I already knew deep down.

In the next few weeks I'm going to see a "Life Coach" because I'm starting to think that there are so many other signs that I'm missing and I really just want to live this incredibly full and amazing life. Every opportunity, or every ending, is the stepping stone to a new adventure, and life SHOULD be full of so many adventures.

So if you happen to be in a space today, where you don't know what to do, and you are not sure what is next or what to do. Sit quietly. Listen to the voice that speaks to your heart.

You know. You can. You will. Now go do.




No comments:

Post a Comment