Thursday, July 12, 2012

I wish I had been sassier in High School...


Easy A...all I can say is I wish I had been THIS sassy in High School. I love the movie but the confidence, humor and general chutzpah is awesome.

My wish for my kids, especially my daughters, when they run into bullies, energy vampires and other mean girls is that along the way we will have some how instilled the confidence in themselves to stand up and be who they are, sass and all.

My wish for us is that we will have instilled in them the confidence to act accordingly and with the indefatigable strength that Olive has in Easy A.

Ms. Sheasby and Ms. Muller, I look forward to our Irish Adventures...and continuing to live our lives better than high school with panache and style whilst embracing our sassy, chutzpah filled lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment